Siberian Bushing warrants its products against defects in workmanship or material for 3 years (36 months).
Products that have been incorrectly installed are not covered by warranty.
Warranty replacement covers only the product.
Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be covered by warranty.
Warranty claim procedure:
- Download our “Warranty Act” form Warranty Act
- Fill out “Warranty Act”
- Send the completed and signed “Warranty Act” scan file (PDF or JPG) to the below email address:
- Wait for the reply with information that your warranty case is in progress
- Wait for the reply with our Warranty Manager’s conclusion on your case (usually it takes couple of days since reception of completed “Warranty Act”)
- Receive new tracking number for the package with replacement parts and wait for the parts to be delivered by international parcel service